10% Lowest price guarantee
Before your merchandise gets delivered, should you find the same product at a lower price (invoice, publicity or online) currently in effect, from an authorized Quebec dealer, we will match and beat the price by 10% of the difference (proof may be required). We will validate the competitor’s price and the availability of the item. This excludes liquidation models, special orders and floor models. Applicable on new purchases only.
Exchange / Return policy
1. A 20% charge will be applicable for non-damaged merchandise being exchanged after authorized by head office only.
2. For hygienic purposes – no exchange or reimbursement on all linen articles, pillows and mattress toppers.
At Matelas Bonheur, our main objective is customer satisfaction. We realize that the purchase of a mattress is important. Matelas Bonheur therefore offers you a 90 day Comfort Guarantee, provided the following conditions are met :
- For hygienic purposes, Matelas Bonheur strongly recommends the purchase and the use of a mattress protector that respects the manufacturing standards.
- The consumer must keep the mattress set for a minimum of 30 days, which is the normal adjustment period for sleeping on a new mattress.
- This comfort guarantee is valid for a maximum of 90 days. It allows the consumer only one exchange on their mattress or set for a different model.
- At the time of the comfort exchange, the price paid initially becomes a credit exchange. No partial or full reimbursement is possible.
- The new purchased items will be invoiced at the price indicated in store on the day of the transaction. No initial discount can be transferred onto this exchange.
- The exchange is conditional following an inspection of your mattress by our delivery team. If the mattress is soiled or damaged, the comfort guarantee is automatically null and void.
- This comfort guarantee is valid as of the date of delivery.
- Transport fees are applicable ($85 + taxes). Additional fees may apply depending on the distance. The purchase of a Matelas Bonheur transport bag is mandatory.
- Matelas Bonheur reserves the right to void this comfort guarantee without any notice. The comfort guarantee does not apply on : adjustable beds, platforms, ornamental beds, decorative bases, mattress toppers, custom size mattresses (other than single, double, queen and king size), boxspring height exchanges, floor models, liquidation models, as well as models sold as is or an exchange on a defective product. No comfort guarantee will be accepted during promotions like Black Friday, Boxing day or other.
Following comfort exchanges, the mattresses returned by consumers are disinfected, vapor cleaned, and sterilized before being identified as a second-hand item with a new law label. These mattresses are then transferred to one of our liquidation centers where they are presented to the consumer with full disclosure at a reduced price.
1. The balance of your order must be fully paid in store 48 hours prior to the delivery day.
2. If no person (of legal age) is present on the scheduled delivery date/time, it is important to advise us before the delivery occurs. If not, you can pick-up your order in one of our warehouses (appointment only ) or pay ($85 + taxes) to have your order rescheduled. Transport fees vary depending on the distance and the item.
3. In the event that there’s not enough space to deliver your merchandise, note that it may be possible to order these products in two separate pieces for an additional charge plus transport fee ($85 + taxes). Additional fees may apply depending on the distance and the item.
4. Transport fees apply ($85 + taxes) on all merchandise height & size exchanges. Transport fees vary depending on the distance and the item.
5. Upon delivery, Matelas Bonheur offers the removal of your old mattress and/or boxspring at an additionnal fee. However, we cannot take back any other item. For hygienic reasons, we reserve the right to refuse the removal of any mattress and/or boxspring that is not in a sanitary condition.
6. Before delivery : it is the client’s responsibility to make sure the space is cleared to receive the merchandise. We are not responsible for moving, relocating, disassembling and assembling your personal goods.
7. The client must ensure that there is adequate space for the merchandise purchased to be delivered. Our delivery team will do their best to carefully place the merchandise you ordered in the room you desire. However, in the event that our delivery sta deems the delivery space limited (stairway, hallway, doorway, etc), you may be asked to sign a release of liability form. if you want them to pursue the delivery. If the customer doesn’t want to sign the form, the merchandise will be left in the entry.
8. After evaluation, Matelas Bonheur reserves the right to refuse a delivery that they determine to be too dangerous. In this event and with your authorization, they will leave the merchandise at the nearest entrance or you can pick-up your order in one of our warehouses (on appointment only).
9. Please note that in certain rare occasions and for reasons out of our control, your delivery may be advanced or delayed. In this event you will be advised at our earliest discretion. The reasons out of our control may include but are not limited to: traffic, damaged merchandise, order delays caused by our suppliers, storm, mechanical breakdown of the delivery truck, etc.
10. Please note that most memory foam mattresses harden in cold conditions which make them difficult to bend. In the case that the mattress needs to be bent, a second delivery may be necessary to complete the delivery.
11. It is the customer ‘s responsibility to make sure all walkways and entrances to their homes are clear of snow and ice.
12. Any damages to your personal property must be immediately documented by the delivery team. No request will be accepted, if failure to do so.
13. If you discover damages when opening your order please call the store within 48 hours of the delivery of the merchandise.
- According to mattress manufacturer’s standards, there is a +/- 2’’ tolerance on sizes.
- Body impressions are normal. See manufacturer’s warranty.
- In the event that the consumer cancels at his request the present sales contract before the determined delivery date, a 20% penalty of the total present contract will be charged for damages and interest.
- Limit of 6 months from the date of invoice to take delivery of the merchandise. After that time a 2% charge per month will be charged on the balance owing of the invoice and a 1% charge per month on the total of the invoice.