Shipping Of Small Items
Matelas Bonheur ships all small items free of charge to all of Canada by courier. These small items include, pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, pillow protectors, duvets, etc.*
*Delivery is not available for PO boxes.
Shipping Of Large Items
Matelas Bonheur provides free delivery of large items almost everywhere in Quebec and Eastern Ontario either with our delivery trucks or via a transport company.*
Items are considered large when their dimensions exceed courier shipping standards, such as mattresses, adjustable bases, box springs, beds, platforms, metal bases, etc.
* Additional delivery charges may apply for delivery in a remote area. Please note that some moderately remote areas may incur additional costs. If so, a representative will contact you. You will then have the option of canceling your order. Delivery is not available to PO boxes.
** For more information or if you would like to receive a delivery in another province, please call 1-800-915-7721 (7 days a week, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) so that we can evaluate the possible delivery options.
The balance of your order must be fully paid 48 hours prior to the delivery day.
2. If no person (of legal age) is present on the scheduled delivery date/time, it is important to advise us before the delivery occurs. If not, you can pick-up your order in one of our warehouses (appointment only ) or pay ($75 + taxes) to have your order rescheduled. Transport fees vary depending on the distance and the item.
3. In the event that there’s not enough space to deliver your merchandise, note that it may be possible to order these products in two separate pieces for an additional charge plus transport fee ($75 + taxes). Additional fees may apply depending on the distance and the item.
4. Transport fees apply ($75 + taxes) on all merchandise height & size exchanges. Transport fees vary depending on the distance and the item
5. Upon delivery, Matelas Bonheur oers the removal of your old mattress and/or boxspring at an additionnal fee. However, we cannot take back any other item. For hygienic reasons, we reserve the right to refuse the removal of any mattress and/or boxspring that is not in a sanitary condition.
6. Before delivery : it is the client’s responsibility to make sure the space is cleared to receive the merchandise. We are not responsible for moving, relocating, disassembling and assembling your personal goods
7. The client must ensure that there is adequate space for the merchandise purchased to be delivered. Our delivery teamwill do their best to carefully place the merchandise you ordered in the room you desire. However, in the event that our delivery staff deems the delivery space limited (stairway, hallway, doorway, etc), you may be asked to sign a release of liability form. if you want them to pursue the delivery. If the customer doesn’t want to sign the form, the merchandise will be left in the entry
8. After evaluation, Matelas Bonheur reserves the right to refuse a delivery that they determine to be too dangerous. In this event and with your authorization, they will leave the merchandise at the nearest entrance or you can pick-up your order in one of our warehouses(on appointment only).
9. Please note that in certain rare occasions and for reasons out of our control your delivery, may be advanced or delayed. In this event you will be advised at our earliest discretion. The reasons out of our control may include but are not limited to: traffic,damaged merchandise, order delays caused by our suppliers, storm, mechanical breakdown of the delivery truck, etc.
10. Please note that mostmemory foam mattresses harden in cold conditions which make them diffcult to bend. In the case that the mattress needs to be bent, a second delivery may be necessary to complete the delivery.
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure all walkways and entrances to their homes are clear of snow and ice.
12. Any damages to your personal property must be immediately documented by the delivery team. No request will be accepted, if failure to do so.
13. If you discover damages when opening your order please call the store within 48 hours of the delivery of the merchandise.