4 iced infusions recipes for a better sleep this summer
Drinking hot herbal tea is not very pleasant all the time! However, the benefits speak for themselves: some infusions can help you sleep better. Fortunately, you can get all the benefits from these beverages even when served cold. In order to motivate you to stay well hydrated this summer, here are some iced infusion suggestions. In addition to being delicious, they will also help you sleep better!
Iced infusions: the benefits
Get yourself a treat! Instead of the traditional glass of water before bedtime to ensure you stay hydrated all night, opt for iced herbal tea. The fun fact is, it serves as a great substitute for soft drinks and has many benefits. Stress reduction, anxiety reduction, better digestion, the relaxation that facilitates snoozing off… Why not give it a shot?
Iced infusion recipes
Orange blossom and citrus fruits
● Prepare an infusion or use a tea bag of orange blossom tea
● allow the infusion sit and pour into a cup filled with ice
Add a few slices of citrus fruit and drink at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
Passionflower and valerian
● Make an infusion or use tea bags of passion flower tea and valerian tea (they are even sold in pairs in some shops)
● allow the mix to sit and pour into a cup filled with ice
Drink as at least 30 minutes before bedtime
Lavender and chamomile
Make an infusion or use sachets of lavender tea and chamomile tea (they are also sold in pairs in some shops)
● Allow the mix to sit and pour into a cup filled with ice
Add sliced lemon and enjoy at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
Verbena and mint
● Make an infusion or use a sachet of verbena tea
●Allow the infusion to sit and pour into a cup filled with ice and slightly crushed fresh mint
Enjoy as is at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
You may also like :
Do you know other infusions to promote better sleep? Feel free to share them in the comments!